
Look Thinner Instantly!
Spanx to these body slimming products
Spanx to these body slimming products
OK so we all have part of our body we're not in love with. Maybe you think your thighs are a little too big, you have a muffin top, or you don't like the way your bra makes your back look.
One thing we hear all the time in the boutique is, "I really love this dress, but I really hate my ____" (insert negetive comment).
In 2000, Oprah Winfrey included Spanx products in her favorite things and women everywhere were thanking their lucky stars. There's a Spanx product for just about every part of your body!
2 comments:
i bought mine after i saw it on oprah and i instantly went out an bought a spanx in every color. i have an extra large bust i found it gave me extra support.
liked the video, urbanmix!
I am usually a medium. Do I buy a spanx in a medium or do I try a small?
Thanks,
Brittany
Post a Comment