A good pair of jeans is a sought after closet staple for both men and women. However, with their utterly remarkable body-hugging fit and high quality material, Hudson Jeans blow away the competition. The days of frustrating dressing room experiences and fruitless shopping excursions are over. Being a very petite Minx, I’m always looking for jeans that will accentuate what little junk I have in my trunk without making my thighs look like tree trunks. My favorite pair is our Supermodel bootcut jean in Vision. The washed-out light blue color is great for Spring. Embellished with thick belt loops to prevent the fashion no-no of having you’re pants slipping blow your belt in the back, and their trademark triangle flap pockets on the back, these jeans are practical, comfortable and incredibly flattering on many body types, not just my flat boo-t-ay. Throw on a cute tank, like our Ella Moss Maryann Tank in Julep and White or a nice tee like one from our Velvet line, and you are effortlessly “supermodel casual.”
For the gorgeously flattering wide leg look that has exploded this season, check out our striped wide leg in Rox. These wide legs are lowrise, which I’m am so excited about, and the square front pockets are just one of the super cute details that make Hudson jeans stand out in the crowd. Seamlessly move through you’re day, going from the corporate office or classroom to dinner with that special someone and then a night on the town. Whether you’re working, dinning, clubbing or taking in a play, these trouser cut jeans are a classic choice.
However, these beauties are not just favored by women. When I made the very exciting announcement that I was being inaugurated into the Minxhood, one of my guy friends instantly demanded if we carried
No comments:
Post a Comment