LinQ has added yet another name to their endless list of celebrity devotees. Mommy-to-be Jessica Alba has ordered LinQ Sweater Dresses in every color and style! “These dresses are perfect for me,” the starlet gushed after leaving a local boutique with loads of LinQ loot in hand. She has been spotted in the LinQ clothing line’s noteworthy pin tuck dress, and also their Shirred V-neck Top. Halle Berry, Kristen Bell, Katherine Heigl, Cameron Diaz and Eva Longoria are all fans of LinQ.
Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Jessica Alba Loves LinQ Clothing!
LinQ has added yet another name to their endless list of celebrity devotees. Mommy-to-be Jessica Alba has ordered LinQ Sweater Dresses in every color and style! “These dresses are perfect for me,” the starlet gushed after leaving a local boutique with loads of LinQ loot in hand. She has been spotted in the LinQ clothing line’s noteworthy pin tuck dress, and also their Shirred V-neck Top. Halle Berry, Kristen Bell, Katherine Heigl, Cameron Diaz and Eva Longoria are all fans of LinQ.
Tags
celeb,
linq clothing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I am sure this post has touched all the internet visitors, its really really pleasant paragraph on
building up new weblog.
Look into my web page ... site
My page - visit link
This post is really a fastidious one it helps new the web
people, who are wishing for blogging.
my blog post - cellulite urban
Excellent, what a website it is! This blog presents useful
facts to us, keep it up.
my web blog Institution Johannesburg
My site :: weddings Johannesburg
What's up to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more from this web page, and your views are good designed for new viewers.
My blog post - visit link
Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide
credit and sources back to your webpage? My blog is in the
exact same niche as yours and my visitors would really benefit
from some of the information you present here.
Please let me know if this ok with you. Cheers!
Here is my web-site ... more info
Excellent post. Keep posting such kind of info on your site.
Im really impressed by your site.
Hello there, You've performed an incredible job. I'll definitely digg it and individually recommend to my friends.
I am sure they'll be benefited from this site.
my webpage: more info
With havin so much written content do you
ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation?
My site has a lot of completely unique content I've either created myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my authorization. Do you know any techniques to help reduce content from being ripped off? I'd certainly
appreciate it.
My homepage - contact
Post a Comment