Dear Anton,I have a lot of outfits where a panty line is pretty obvious without the right kind of underwear, but I think thongs are so uncomfortable. Is there a more comfortable way to get rid of those embarrassing lines?
-Aimee
Dear Aimee,
I believe it’s the general consensus that thongs will never be nominated in the comfort hall of fame, but lucky for you, there are glorious alternatives! There is a whole line devoted to the problem of pesky panty lines. Spanx Shapewear offers you the whole package in the form of simple, comfortable garments. Their pieces slim, shape, and conceal for a woman’s ideal silhouette. In my opinion, their best alternative to a thong would be the Hide and Sleek Girl Short in Nude. You’ll get all the support without announcing it to the world. If you want a little more coverage and a tiny tummy tuck, you might want to upgrade to the Mid-Thigh Smoother. Either way, you’re comfortable, in control, and of course, discreet.
Though thongs might have had a bad rep before, don’t give up on them entirely until you’ve tried Hanky Panky’s Low-rise or Original Thongs. Yeah, it’s still a thong, but the fit and fabrics are so butter-soft that you’ll pretty much forget you’re even wearing underwear.
I hope this helps,
Anton
No comments:
Post a Comment