Vintage looks without the ghost of previous owners or faded stains that just won’t wash
out seems to be a popular trend among today’s high-end designers. Kensie, like Chip&Pepper, trys to combine both the modern and the classic in its designs, making a line that is wearable for every age, style, and body type. Most girls out there I’m sure, will understand what I am about to explain. My hair color changes pretty frequently, and as my hair color changes my clothing color changes. When I was a brunette, my favorite color to wear was red; as a blonde it’s green. But this is besides the point. What I am trying to explain is how excited I am about two pieces in particular that we carry here at UrbanMinx. I love, love, love the funky, fun, fresh style of our circle skirt in Black Multi Dots by Kensie. This skirt boasts a retro pattern on gorgeous silk, with slimming and flattering higher waist. The reds in this piece stand out, especially when paired with my other favorite piece for darker hair, the Retro Trench in Rouge by Kensie. With capped quarter sleeves, bold airman style pockets and glossy buttons, this short jacket is single
breasted with an adorable peter-pan collar. The color is gorgeous; fun, feisty and perfect
if you’re in a hurry. Throw the jacket on over jeans, like our Dane Honey Jean in Luella
by Joe’s Jeans and you’re outfit looks immaculate, even if you just rolled out of bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment