Monday, January 03, 2011

Spotted: Fifteen Twenty on Top Chef


Top Chef is definitely up there as one of my favorite shows and Padma Lakshmi is a part of that. I love seeing what she's wearing almost as much as I love seeing what they're going to make (and wishing I could eat some of it). On the Making Concessions episode she wore a beautiful Fifteen Twenty piece, the Smocked Ruffle Top in White. It was probably better that she wore this for the judging portion of the episode because wearing white silk while eating is quite a delicate matter. There is also a Lime version of this top, which is bright and amazing and I bet would look amazing on Padma. Another beautiful Fifteen Twenty top, the Cascade Top in Orchid, is a sleeveless button down version. The Orchid color is truly exquisite.


Shop Fifteen Twenty and more at Urban Minx now!

No comments: