Friday, January 07, 2011

2011 Trend Spotting: Oxfords


Last fall I fell in love with the oxford trend but wasn't sure if it was just a crush that would pass and I would be left with a pair of shoes I never wore....since then my love of oxfords has only grown and I am kicking myself for not procuring a pair for myself already. Now I am on the hunt and luckily we just received some new Nicole oxfords in.

Celebrities definitely adore their oxfords and it's interesting to see the different ways they choose to wear them. Of course Katy Perry takes hers up a notch by being bright blue, but I love the simple and elegant way Katie Holmes wears both her black pair (with leggings) and tan pair (with rolled up boyfriend jeans). Blake Lively's version of the oxford is uptown while Rosario Dawson's is definitely downtown. Both look fabulous. Sienna Miller provides the London oxford look while Whitney Port gives the style a youthful, fun punch.

Check out Nicole oxfords, both the Kindle style and the Eager Oxford. Shop them now at Urban Minx!

No comments: